Company registration number: 11870605
1. Love Crafts is a trading name of Love Your Crafts Limited
2. Love Your Crafts Ltd, 5 Sunningdale Close, Hailsham, East Sussex, BN27 3UD
3. I will endeavour to dispatch your goods the same or next working day (depending on the time your order is placed). If there is going to be a delay I will contact you by email. This timescale does not include weekends or UK Bank Holidays.
Please allow up to 28 days for delivery. This is to cover any loses made by the Royal Mail. I can only dispatch missing orders after 10 working days, when I am able to make a claim against the Royal Mail.
If your order does appear to be missing in the post then I can dispatch your order sooner than 15 working days, but you have to be charged for that order again. If I charge you for resending the order and after the 10 working days your first order has not been delivered then I will refund your first order and claim against the Royal Mail.
If your first order is delivered after 10 working days and a second order has been sent then you may return the original order for a refund.
4. If you require your order urgently please contact me.
5. Refunds will be given to customers who contact me, in writing by post, within 14 days of receiving their goods.The postal rule applies. Refunds will be given as long as;
i) We receive the returned goods at the address given above.
ii) The goods have not been used or opened. They must be in a resaleable condition. Weights will be checked in appropriate cases. Goods are double checked before dispatch and therefore double checked on return.
iii) If ribbons have been cut to your requirements, there will be a 20% restocking fee which will be deducted from the refund amount, this is to cover the time taken to cut & wrap.
Please also note that;
i) Refunds can only be credited where originally debited.
ii) Refunds will be issued on the day of receiving and checking of returned goods.
iii) That you are responsible for both the postage and the goods when returning items to me. I can not be held responsible for any damages or losses made by the Royal Mail and therefore cannot refund any items I do not receive. In the case of losses made by the Royal Mail when returning items to me it will be up to the customer to make a claim against the Royal Mail.
6. We can exchange goods for the same amount or as part payment for further goods. However, if you have made a mistake and still want to return goods, we are happy to help but please be aware that all parts of condition 5 still apply.
7. Pictures on this website, belong solely to Love Your Crafts Ltd. If Love Your Crafts Ltd pictures are found on any part of the World Wide Web, without permission, then steps will be taken to have them removed and costs recovered in any legal action taken.
i) If you would like to use any of my pictures, please seek approval first.
ii) Pictures showing our products may differ in colour and clarity depending on your monitor set-up. Whilst every effort is taken to reproduce the product pictures as close to the actual product, I cannot except reponsibility for any variance you may find between the image on your screen and the product you receive.